Emface is the first FDA approved treatment that works on the framework of your face from the inside out.
The procedure applies a patented combination of Synchronized Radiofrequency and the HIFESTM facial muscle stimulation.
High-intensity facial electromagnetic stimulation (HIFES technology)
- HIFES produces 75,000 facial muscle contractions in each 20-minute session. Targeted muscles include the frontalis, which elevates the brow, and the zygomaticus major, minor, and risorius muscles in the cheeks that elevate the corners of the mouth and lift the midface.
- These rapid contractions trigger cellular changes that increase muscle volume, density, and tone, giving the facial tissues more structural support.
Synchronized radiofrequency energy (Sync RF)
- Sync RF energy penetrates the dermis and warms the tissue to 40-42 degrees Celsius within a few minutes of treatment. This temperature is enough to induce new collagen and elastin growth, without affecting facial fat.
- Collagen and elastin are the structural proteins that give skin its elasticity, strength, and suppleness. We produce less of them as we get older, which leads to signs of facial aging.
- Stimulating new collagen and elastin growth in the dermis leads to firmer, smoother, and more elastic skin over time.
- The heat also builds elastin in the SMAS (or superficial musculoaponeurotic system), the fibrous tissue layer that runs from mid-scalp to the clavicle.
EMFACE is your non-invasive treatment that simultaneously treats facial skin and muscles, offering fast and effective results. It is the first and only needle-free procedure that can treat facial skin and muscles in a 20-minute session. The result is less wrinkles and more lift naturally without the needles.